Before filling the support form, please thoroughly read through the FAQ listed below.
How do I install a theme?
Installing a theme is as easy as copying and pasting the theme code. Follow the detailed step by step guide:
- Go to your Tumblr dashboard.
- Click "Settings" at the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Select the blog that you’d like to install the new theme on, then click "Edit Theme".
- Click the "Edit Theme" button and then "Edit HTML".
- Remove the original code and paste the copied code from our website in your customize panel.
- Hit "Update Preview" and click "Save", wait a minute for it to update.
- Your theme is installed!
Updating a Tumblr theme
Inspect the last updated date at the head of the theme code file. Our theme codes in the code page are always the most up to date version. Then, follow the install theme instructions to install the updated code.
How do I setup a custom domain?
Tumblr supports custom domains, You can find out more about how to enable here.
How do I add a custom page?
All of our themes support the ability to have custom pages, You can then have that page automatically appear in the navigation for the theme.
1. You go into your customisation options and hit the "Add a page" link.
2. You need to enable the "Show a link to this page" option and fill in with the title you want. Then you need to put the title you want in the URL. It’ll automatically select “Standard Layout”.
What is Tumblr?
Tumblr is a blogging platform that is home to 280 million creatives. You can sign up for Tumblr here .
How do I reset my theme?
If you would like to reset your theme you just need to install a free theme, then reinstall the theme you need.
Changing the post per page
You can access the option by going to Advanced options.
→ Poster per page
How do I enable ask/submit?
To enable Ask and Submit on your blog you will need to activate them in your blog settings. Go to your Tumblr dashboard, click "Settings" (account icon) at the top right corner of your dashboard, then go to your blog and enable it there.
How do I enable the responsive mode?
On default, Tumblr showcases the Tumblr mobile theme when viewing on mobile devices. To turn on the responsive theme that are built into our themes, go to "Advanced options"
→ Use default mobile theme, and turn off this option.
Adding Custom CSS
Custom CSS are used to perform small tweaks to an existing blog. To access the go to "Advanced options" at the bottom of your customize panel, once you enter the screen you can find the custom CSS box at the bottom.
Have other questions?
Our response time spans between 1-3 business days.Contact Support